How to enable SMTP authentication on Outlook 2010
1. Select the File menu and click the Account Settings dropdown then Account Settings button.
2. Select the account you wish to enable authentication on and click Change
3. Select the More settings button
4. Select the Outgoing Server tab
5. Place a check in the box labelled My outgoing server requires authentication and the box that’s labelled Log on to incoming mail server before sending
6. Click OK
7. Click Next
8. Click Close
9. Click Finish
Article is closed for comments.