Enlighten Hosting Outlook 2010 SSL Tutorial
This tutorial is design to allow you to use SSL for secure sending and receiving with your Enlighten Hosting email account.
1. Select the File menu and click the Account Settings dropdown then Account Settings button.
2. Select your email account using mail.enlightenhosting.com and select Change
3. Select the More Settings option from the pop up box
4. Select the Advanced tab and place a check in the box This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
5. - Select SSL for the Use the following type of encrypted connection dropdown and change the Outgoing server (SMTP) from 25 to 465
6. Select OK, Next, Close and then Finish